Mind Tools Conflict Resolution Training is designed because the simple fact that conflicts exist and are part of our daily life, both work and personal. Turning different needs, opinions, expectations, and perspectives into commitment and action is the strong ability of high performing leaders. Hands-on techniques and simple tools in this workshop will turn conflict to a win-win situation for anyone.
What you will learn
- What is a conflict?
- Conflict Resolution strategies: focus and energy
- Dealing with emotions
- Stress Management techniques
- Anger Management techniques
- Your Conflict Resolution style, recognizing your preferred way of dealing with a conflict
- 5 steps finding the best resolution for conflicts
- Identifying Individual needs
- Examining the root cause by using Cause vs Effect Diagram
- Creating options
- Finding the best solution
- Evaluating and take the action
- Conflict resolution Communication Toolbox with practice
- Proactive language
- Questioning techniques
- Empathetic Listening
- Rapport and body language
- Delivery of a Difficult message
- Develop an action plan to apply in your workplace
Upon successful completion of the Conflict Resolution Training, you will receive your Certificate of Attendance, personally signed by Natthapatch Danbenchaphan. The seal of Mind Tools, guarantees you of the quality Conflict Resolution Training provides and life-lasting Business skills.
Who is your Trainer
Your trainer is Natthapatch Danbenchaphan with over 15 years of Leadership Skill and Change Management experience. Natthapatch is thoroughly trained in Neuro Linguistic Programming and is a Licensed NLP Trainer, internationally recognized by the Society of NLP and Dr. Richard Bandler, Co-Founder of NLP.
This training is inclusive
This training comes inclusive with an Extensive set of toolkits; Pre training activities, a Conflict Resolution Guideline, and a direct usable Emotional Management toolkit. Accompanied with worksheets, resources and rich media which are shared throughout the progress of this training. Tea, Coffee, Water and Soft drinks are available during the day. Snacks during breaks and well-organized lunch make this training complete.
The Duration of Conflict Resolution is 2 Days.
We start at 10:00 and run to 17:00.
Who should attend
Business Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and individual contributors who want to excel their ability to deal with conflict situations positively.
- 6 and 7 November 2019
For a limited time, you can enjoy Conflict Resolution for ฿ 7.600,-
The Conflict Resolution Training may cause unexpected solutions for your conflicts, easier accomplishments in providing your resolutions and more joy, happiness and freedom.
29/1 Baanmai Langmor Soi 7
Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
+66 (0)53 810 587